- How long does it take to confirm my order?
Orders are confirmed and processed within 1 - 2 business days with the exception of weekends and public holidays.
- I would like to place an order as a gift. How do i ensure that no prices are shown in the order?
Skincare products make great gifts! There is no need to worry here as we do not add any price details in our orders.
- What happens if an item i ordered is out of stock?
We aim to always have enough in stock.
However, from time to time we may sell out. If you would like an update on when a product will come back into stock, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for understanding.
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
At Keoji we accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Afterpay and Zip Pay.
- Is it safe and secure to shop at Keoji?
At Keoji, we keep your personal information secure and private during the entire checkout process to ensure that you have a safe and secure shopping experience.
- How do i apply discount codes to my order?
You can apply your discount codes to your order when you checkout. Enter the code into the discount box at the right of your screen and then press 'Apply'. Your discount will be deducted and you can then continue with payment. Only one discount code may be used per order and they cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
- How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Post order processing time which is 1 - 2 business days, standard delivery time in Australia generally takes 3-5 business days to arrive. Post order processing time, express delivery time in Australia generally takes 1 - 3 business days. Further details on shipping timeframes can be found via: https://www.keoji.com.au/pages/shipping-policy
- What shipping carriers do you use?
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
- Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
- Can I get my product personalized?
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
- What is the expiry date of my product?
Korean products are usually labelled with a manufacturing date instead of an expiry date. Products have a shelf-life of two to three years, depending on each individual product and brand, so don’t be alarmed if you receive a product stamped with a date prior to the date you bought the product!
Japanese products general do not have a labelled manufacturing date or expiry date. However, as we typically do not keep skincare stock for longer than 30 days and procure our stock directly from the Brand Manufacturer or Brand Local Country Distributors, it is safe to assume the self life from purchase is a minimum of 1 - 2+ years.
- What is the difference between western and korean skincare products?
From price, ingredients, formula and design to approach and purpose, Korean skincare is different to western skincare.
Korean skincare focuses on using the latest, innovative ingredients and techniques. Recent trends have included snail mucin, donkey milk, propolis, centella asiatica, ginseng, fermented ingredients, and rice bran oil!
- Daily Skincare Routine
1. Cleanse – use a gentle cleanser to remove dirt without stripping the skin of essential oils.
2. Tone* – moisturise and prep the skin for the next step of skincare.
3. Essence – enhance the skin’s cellular renewal process, increasing its firmness, elasticity, tone and brightness.
4. Moisturise – hydrate and protect the skin from the external environment.
5. SPF – apply a good quality, high SPF sunscreen every day.
- Night Skincare Routine
As your skin does most of its healing and renewal at night it is important to layer your products to ensure your skin is adequately hydrated.
In general, night care products are heavier than their day-counterparts.
6. Double Cleanse – this step is quintessentially Korean. It is designed to give you squeaky-clean skin!
Cleanse Step 1 ) Use an oil based cleanser to get rid of your makeup;
Cleanse Step 2) Follow up with a foam cleanser to get rid of dirt and impurities.
7. Tone – moisturise and prep the skin for the next step of skincare.
8. Face Mask – these come in different forms (sheet masks, wash off masks etc). They can be used nightly or applied 2 – 3 times a week.
9. Essence – enhance the skin’s cellular renewal process, increasing its firmness, elasticity, tone and brightness.
10. Serum / Ampoule / Lotion / Emulsion – provide a nutrient-enriched hit directly to your skin to address specific skin concerns and/or anti-aging issues.
11. Eye Cream – prevent eye bags, dark circles and puffiness by providing a hit of rich moisture directly to your delicate under-eye area.
12. Night Cream – richer than a day cream, the cream you apply at night should be thick. This helps to maximise your skin’s natural turnover while you sleep and locks in essential nutrients and hydration.
- What can i do if i am having breakouts from my new products?
Introducing new products to your skincare routine requires a lot of trial and error testing. Generally when you are introducing new products, use only one to two new products at a time so that you will be able to see clearly what effects it will have on your skin. Sometimes your skin will breakout initially as it is going through an adjusting period with the new skincare products. However, if irritation continues, it could be signalling that you may be allergic to some of the ingredients and there you should stop using the product altogether.
- How come i cannot see my favourite Korean products/brands on Keoiji?
We are always continuously trying to add trending and popular skincare products to our online store. If you have a suggestion for an item, we would like to hear it! Please email us your recommendations at email@example.com and we will look into them.
- My Skin isn't getting more white after using so called 'whitening' products?
When a product in our store uses the term 'whitening', it is referring to brightening your complexion and balancing out your skin tone. Your skin will not turn 'white' in colour as their is no bleach or whitening agents in our skincare products.
- What brand or product is all natural and/or organic?
Be wary of any beauty products labelled as “100% organic”.
There are no industry standards or legal restrictions on the labelling of organic beauty products in Australia – only voluntary “certification schemes”.
For a product to be truly 100% organic, it would also have to be entirely free of preservatives. Unfortunately, if a product was entirely organic, it would also go off quickly.
Many Korean beauty brands do focus on using minimal ingredients or natural, plant-based ingredients in their formulas, as well as traditional oriental medicines.
As of 2018, animal testing is illegal in Korea, so companies are unable to test their cosmetics on products in Korea.
- Are the products on Keoji authentic?
Our products are 100% authentic and are sourced from authorized distributors. We pride ourselves on bringing you authentic quality Korean skincare products so that you can have a peace of mind knowing that your products are genuine.
- I have sent an email to you and have still not recieved a response in 48 hours.
Please check that your email was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to respond to all email as soon as possible (normally within the 48 hours). Sometimes our emails may end up in your spam/junk folder so please ensure you have added us to your contacts. You can send us another email to ensure that we do receive it on our end and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Any question?
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.