If you're in your 20's, you might think you don't need to use an eye cream. But eye creams are not only for those with mature skin. Eye creams are amazing to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, bags, and puffiness.
We recommend using an eye cream in your early 20's as it's crucial to preserve and care for this delicate skin area. But if you're older, don't worry. It's never too late to incorporate eye creams into your skincare routine.
Why Use An Eye Cream?
Eye skin is one of the most susceptible parts of the body. Since it's so thin, it dries and folds easily. Most face lotions can be too unpleasant, and usually, they are not safe for the eyes.
According to dermatologists, it's imperative to use an eye cream since the eye zone is different from the rest. Eye creams have the proper blend of ingredients to address a variety of issues.
The most common issues eye creams prevent are:
- Dark circles
- Puffy eyes
- Aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles
There is no denying that using an eye cream to protect the body's most delicate skin is a must. But it's also a wise idea to reduce stress, avoid smoking and drinking, eat a well-balanced diet, and improve sleep quality.
Benefits of Eye Creams
- Protection: The skin around the eyes is than the rest of the face. It's more fragile, and it dries out faster. Besides, it's much more sensitive to harsh elements like wind, UV rays, and pollution.
- Moisturiser: The eye zone doesn't have enough oil to keep the skin moisturised. It's your responsibility to provide enough moisture to keep the skin flawless and nourish.
- Anti-aging: The eye zone is one of the first body parts to show signs of aging. The eye zone loses elasticity quickly, leading to wrinkles and drooping.
- Restore: The eye zone supports a lot of work daily. Your eyes are continually moving throughout the day. Every time you smile, frown, cry or blink, the skin around the eyes gets dragged down. All of these elements must be addressed to give the eyes the protection and rest they deserve.
Eye Creams To Start Using At Any Age
The COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream restores and strengthens sullen eye areas. It's a lightweight eye cream that is amazing for brightening and depuffing the eye area. It's composed of 72% snail secretion filtrate.
This eye cream helps soften and hydrate the skin. The COSRX Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream is one of the best eye creams to start using in your early 20's to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Thanks to its powerful formula, your eyes look brighter and younger. The ingredients include snail secretion filtrate, peptide complex, and niacinamide. It's paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and alcohol-free.
The INNISFREE Jeju Orchid Eye Cream moisturises and revitalises the eye zone. This formula contains potent ingredients like Orchidelixir from Jeju Island, hyaluronic acid, caffeine, and niacinamide.
Thanks to this incredible blend, the INNISFREE Jeju Orchid Eye Cream strengthens and brightens the skin around the eyes, stopping aging signs. This eye cream makes your look smoother.
It has a soft texture, and it's a rich source of powerful antioxidants.
We recommend applying INNISFREE Jeju Orchid Eye Cream to the skin around the eyes by lightly tapping with the ring finger to promote better absorption.
The MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream is a top-quality multi-function formula made of sticky viscosity of snail's mucus. It uses the benefits of 80% snail mucus to fortify, nourish, and moisturise the skin around the eyes.
This potent eye cream formula is fantastic for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, puffiness, and dark circles. After using the MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream, you will notice a youthful transformation.
The MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream is a terrific addition to your eye care routine. It replenishes moisture, rejuvenates the eyes.
This fast-acting formula is usually combined with MIZON Snail Repair Eye Cream to nourish and hydrate the skin effectively. It's lightweight and diminishes fine lines and blemishes. It leaves the skin more refined as it reduces scarring.