Being attractive is a funny thing as beauty doesn’t just come down to simple genetics. This is something that K-Pop Idols learn as there are scientific factors behind to make someone look more attractive.
The truth is that research has shown that attractive people such as Kim Hyun-Joong, can earn up to 14 percent more money annually than less attractive people.
It is important to understand that some of this is based on appearance alone but being attractive also relies on the way you carry yourself, how you treat people and the kind of people you associate with.
Simple things such as being more intriguing, interesting, and engaging can make you more attractive. But the most attractive quality you can have is to connect with people with confidence, happiness, and availability.
Let’s look at the five favourite tricks K-Pop idols used to look more attractive.
1. Tap Your Face As You Moisturise
likes to tap her face as she applies moisturizer, such as COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion With Birch Sap, to help work the product into her skin and let the moisturizer absorb easily.
The purpose of face tapping is to improve blood circulation. The areas that you should tap are:
- Under the eye area
- The brow bone
- The bridge of the nose
- Along the laugh lines
The best way to look more attractive is to choose a hairstyle that matches the shape and size of your face. If you love K-pop hairstyles you can follow the trend but just make sure it looks good on you.
Just keep in mind that the most important factor when choosing the right haircut is your face shape. Your face can be:
- Round - When your face has the same length and width
- Oval - When your length face is longer than your width
- Square - When your jaw is the widest part of your face
- Diamond - When your cheeks are the widest part of your face.
- Triangle - When you have a pointy chin and jaw wider than your forehead.
If you are not sure, it is best to ask a professional at a salon.
3. Plump Lips
Plump lips are very attractive. The secret to getting them according to JonEs from Momoland is to apply two different lipstick tones, darker colour at the ends and a lighter in the middle.
Make sure to blend both colours and don’t forget to add some final touches at the edges and apply some glitter gloss.
4. Drink Lots Of Water
K-pop idols such as BTS’ Jimin and Secret Song Ji-Eun are huge fans of drinking water, especially when traveling. They swear that water keeps their body hydrated making their skin bright and radiant.
You have to remember that your body is composed of about 60 percent of water. The function of water includes digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
If K-pop idols don’t forget to drink water either should you!
5. Natural Looking Makeup
Korean idols like to wear very natural-looking makeup. To get the look to follow these tips:
- Use a moisturizer such as Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream, to create the perfect base for your makeup.
- Hideaway any dark circles, fine lines or blemishes with The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer.
- Use an airy liquid foundation or a powder such as Too Cool For School Art Class By Rodin Shading to contour and sculpt your face to perfection.
- Apply a creme blush. Depending on your skin colour, blush colors will vary but peaches tend to look great on everyone.
- Use neutral shadows. Choose a color that is just a shade or two darker than your skin tone.
- Choose a light lip colour and always add little gloss for an even simpler lip.
- Apply a little mascara. Only a thin layer of mascara is all you need for a natural look. Choose a product such as TonyMoly Delight Circle Lens Mascara for the perfect touch.
Being attractive is not just about how you look. You become more attractive when you cultivate your personality and your charisma. And remember attractive nonverbal helps a lot as well!